Journeymen and Apprentice Electricians
Whether you are starting your career as an electrician or are a seasoned vet, TCA Electric is the friendly, forward thinking, professional team you’ve been looking to join. Learn more about our current opportunities below.
Your Role as a Journeymen or Apprentice Electrician
You will be:
- Working in custom homes, renovations, and commercial environments – including marinas
- Work in a pre-planned and efficient manner to ensure all tasks are being completed within the allotted time frame to hit production goals.
- Double check all work being produced by yourself to proactively prevent deficiencies.
- Taking lead on multiple projects at a time from beginning to finish.
- Interacting directly with project managers for changes and scheduling of projects
- Facilitate daily meetings with crew members to set and discuss daily goals.
- Double check all work being produced by your crew members to proactively prevent deficiencies.
- Help to ensure all new employees have a clear understanding of tools: their use, how to operate them safely, as well as job site cleaning procedures and organization.
- Focused on hitting production goals
- Interacting directly with project leads for changes and scheduling of projects.
- Full extended benefits package (after probation period)
- Full time work Monday to Friday (40 hours minimum).
- Fuel allowance (after probation period).
- Company fun group outings
- A great team of people to work with and be around
- An opportunity to help grow TCA with us, to create bigger and better roles
- Broad range of work environments